Posted by Malena
My second stall video at Mindil Beach Markets! Click here.
Click on the link above to take you to the video of my stall at Darwin Mindil Beach. It will give you a glimpse of what it was like. I apologise for the quality of the photos below but it was quite dark…not bad though for a video camera pic.
The girl in the picture is my niece. I am very proud of how devoted she was and stuck by me the whole time. She helped set up at 2pm and pack up at the end of the night at 10 pm!
She is the star of my next picture book, the princess. I will let you know more about it soon. We are looking for a prince if anyone knows of someone who might be interested.
Themelis was also there to help set up and left early, so he isn’t in the photo. He will play the wizard in the new story!
I had a significant visitor at my stall, the best teacher in the world Mr Pownall. He was my teacher in grade 6 and 7. He took this photo of me earlier in the day.
See you next week at the markets!
Thank you to everyone with their amazing comments and it was great meeting so many people who are into the same things as myself. It added a human interactive dimension to this blogging excercise and it was a pleasant night.
The poetry tags were particularly popular and I now have an idea of what people like. I’ll be making some more poetry tags for next week. I’ll also be changing some things with some new things to sell.
What kind of poems do you enjoy?
Keep On Dancing!
- Preparations For My Stall At Mindil Beach Markets! (prefacme.com)
- The Sun Is Shining Through The Window NEW! (prefacme.com)
- Into the Outback…Northern Territory Style (travelinggypsyadventures.wordpress.com)
- Three Sisters Live In The Shadows (poemsthatdance.com)
- Territory Day – Palmerston, Australia (travelpod.com)
- Moonlight Dance (beradadisini.com)
- New Picture Book: CATCH US IF YOU CAN-CAN! (alextsmith.blogspot.com)
- This is not a love poem. (onlinefunland.wordpress.com)