Like a gentle fire you
My intimate wild
Like a gentle fire
By Maria Grujicic
Each dance group member brought some bits and pieces of costume to share.
This included costume.
Tribal and Oriental dance have distinct rhythms and we practiced these on the bongo. And because I was playing the bongo with Lena and everyone was dancing, I don’t have a photo to show you. But you can imagine how cool it would have looked.
Plus as it was a Christmas party, I got dressed up as the Christmas tree.
And of course a party is not a party without food and candles!
- Free Audio For The Book Poems That Dance (musicdforcommunication.wordpress.com)
- A Beautiful Performance, A Beautiful Story (poemsthatdance.com)
- A Heart Felt Dedication (poemsthatdance.com)
- A Poem And A Dance (poemsthatdance.com)
- The Schleier Of Life (poemsthatdance.com)
- Coincidence In Disguise (poemsthatdance.com)
- Poems Are In My Thoughts (musicdforcommunication.wordpress.com)
- The Last Poem, I Promise, Until Next Time (musicdforcommunication.wordpress.com)
- A Poem And A Dance (poemsthatdance.wordpress.com)