LISTEN TO MY POEM HERE!
This is my latest poetry tag of a poem I wrote when I was in Greece one summer. I was inspired after observing the beautiful old abandoned houses. It is a poem about the love we need to give to a house to keep it alight. Sometimes after reading a poem, a mixture of thoughts and feelings go through me, and I wonder if I will ever write such a poem again. The moment was irreplaceable.
THANKS FOR VISITING!
Maria Grujcic (Malena)
- I Was (prefacme.com)
- Special Gift Ideas for Grandparent’s Day 2011 (personalcreations.com)
- I Was (poemsthatdance.com)
- On Poetry. (silverpens.wordpress.com)
- Poem about being a loner II (grannyslittleprojects.wordpress.com)
- old poems. (sickocean.wordpress.com)
- Keepsake Stone (countryandvictoriantimes.com)