I was excited to find this video while looking for a dance to go with my poem.
LISTEN TO THE POEM WITH WIDE OPEN EYES.
Enjoy the audio along with the video. Play them together.
Try playing the audio at different times or repeating it.
Lately I have been pondering about many issues in my life and those of others around me. I have also been thinking about things that perhaps most people don’t. These are the details that pass us by that perhaps would give more meaning to one’s life, but we ignore. Perhaps this ignorance is simply a way to feel accepted among the crowd. Or an intelligent way of relieving alienation. Whichever the viewpoint, it is a safe haven. It is an issue of personal significance that I’ve explored in my poems. It has been a long time since I wrote and the answer is hidden away in my poems because I cannot truly put it into words.
The only reason for being a professional writer is that you can’t help it.Leo Rosten
- New Player Options for Lists of Videos (apiblog.youtube.com)
- SoundCloud (listentogoodmusic.com)
- I Might Have Grown (clifhaley.com)
- This Poem (cryinforthedyin.wordpress.com)
- Why I Draw With My Eyes And Heart, LOVE THY SUBJECT! (poemsthatdance.com)