A Breath And A Poem
My beautiful poem.
You are like that blanket.
You are open to those who see.
Those who hear.
Those who listen to me.
It is how I have found my voice.
Through my words will find it.
Will find my way.
My poem, it comes from within.
And inspired to grow.
With life and the intimate things I know.
I am inspired by it.
I like it.
I have an unconditional love for it.
I want to draw it.
The love for her is sweetly unexpected.
It is mild.
Like the heart of a child.
It breathes and grows.
In two worlds like the dolphin in the sea.
One breath above water for you and below it dwells for me.
By Maria Grujicic
*Artist name, Malena*
I found this poem in some notes I had for writing my novel. It was timely so because lately I seemed to have lost inspiration to write poetry. I’m not sure why… is it simply writer’s block, or do I need to shift myself to that space again where I was writing poetry? My poems are like the breaths I take, and they do take on different forms, as I continue to create in my spare time. Feel free to share your views and opinions, and as always I’m thrilled when people like my posts.
Thank you for reading.
If the writing is honest it cannot be separated from the man who wrote it. Tennessee Williams
- “Poetic April” – A NaPoWriMo Blog (christiangoth.wordpress.com)
- I See Spring! A Poem For Children (poemsthatdance.com)
- Finding Time To Write (prefacme.com)
- Poetry @ Tech Review: Dawes and Bottoms (samanthawang1102.wordpress.com)
- To Rhyme or Not To Rhyme? (bardicblogger.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Tips (fresh1nk.wordpress.com)
- Writer’s Block (dreamhorde.wordpress.com)
- The Stem Of My Art (prefacme.com)
- less (bonokutty.wordpress.com)
- Me and my poems (fewfleetingmoments.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo Day #12 – Circle, dizzy, the Poem. (consciencenonsense.wordpress.com)
- Best Android apps for poets and poetry lovers (androidauthority.com)
- Perfect Poem (deepcovewritinggroup.wordpress.com)
- Poem: Children (khilleryspoems.wordpress.com)
- What a Poem Is (robinreagler.wordpress.com)
Posted on April 20, 2012, in Birth, Poem for adults, Writing and tagged Art, Literature, Lost inspiration to write, Maria Grujicic, Poem found, Poetry, poetry lovers, poetry tips, Writer's block, Writers Resources, Writing, writing poetry. Bookmark the permalink. 23 Comments.