Why do I need a poetry class to do what is in my heart?
Why do I need permission to write when the environment nurtures my art?
Why do I look for inspiration when I have it within?
Why did I travel the world to search for my gift to find laughter in my eyes?
Why did I return to you when all I needed was me?
Why did I proclaim possession of my soul when all I needed was to simply be.
~By Maria Grujicic~
Poet and artist
Every writer I know has trouble writing.Joseph Heller
- Poem by a Non-Poet! Reply ‘Poested’ (prefacme.com)
- A Little Poet…!!! (prefacme.com)
- Poem by a Non-Poet! (prefacme.com)
- I See Spring! A Poem For Children (poemsthatdance.com)
- Come And Review My Next Poetry Book! (poemsthatdance.com)
- By Bike To Australia & Back! (prefacme.com)
- Poems That Dance (prefacme.com)
- Prefacme! Change A Blog Into A Book! (prefacme.com)
- A Hundertwasser Poem & A Couple Of Hats! (onelittlecaterpillar.wordpress.com)
- one LittLe cAterpillar MagicapLay! (onelittlecaterpillar.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration Unlimited & A Song For A New Day (prefacme.com)
- The Prestige of Art & The Written Word (prefacme.com)
- Finding Time To Write (prefacme.com)
- The Process of Writing A Novel (prefacme.com)
Posted on April 13, 2012, in Identity, poem, Poem for adults, Travel and tagged Art, discovering me, finding my gift, identity, Literature, Maria Grujicic, poet, Poetry, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.