Why do I need a poetry class to do what is in my heart?
Why do I need permission to write when the environment nurtures my art?
Why do I look for inspiration when I have it within?
Why did I travel the world to search for my gift to find laughter in my eyes?
Why did I return to you when all I needed was me?
Why did I proclaim possession of my soul when all I needed was to simply be.
~By Maria Grujicic~
Poet and artist
Every writer I know has trouble writing.Joseph Heller
- Poem by a Non-Poet! Reply ‘Poested’ (prefacme.com)
- A Little Poet…!!! (prefacme.com)
- Poem by a Non-Poet! (prefacme.com)
- I See Spring! A Poem For Children (poemsthatdance.com)
- Come And Review My Next Poetry Book! (poemsthatdance.com)
- By Bike To Australia & Back! (prefacme.com)
- Poems That Dance (prefacme.com)
- Prefacme! Change A Blog Into A Book! (prefacme.com)
- A Hundertwasser Poem & A Couple Of Hats! (onelittlecaterpillar.wordpress.com)
- one LittLe cAterpillar MagicapLay! (onelittlecaterpillar.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration Unlimited & A Song For A New Day (prefacme.com)
- The Prestige of Art & The Written Word (prefacme.com)
- Finding Time To Write (prefacme.com)
- The Process of Writing A Novel (prefacme.com)