My beautiful hand sewn, delicately embroidered and designed, all time favorite skirt I bought in London 8 years ago. I’d forgotten about it and I decided to pull it out after I saw the uncanny resemblance of the image of Malena. Then I dug out my French style hat that I’d forgotten about.
Here I am below, with the very impressive piece of art that I use for my Malena artist’s name. The artist is the daughter of a friend and she’s very talented.
Just to emphasize why I love this skirt. It’s adorable, and I hope one day I could have the time to make a beautiful design of my own, like this one!
Hmmmmm… What’s next, you ask?
Perhaps some inspiration to write a book. In this case, the book inspired image.
And here’s another book, below! I don’t have the copy of my third book because I gave it to a friend. Her name is Lena. She’s the beautiful tall blond girl on the cover with the most awesome flower in her head. She’s featured in the photos along with another close friend and mentor, Gala, who’s also our dance teacher. She’s awesome for many reasons. She’s been my main inspiration for creating the theme of my poems.
Where is Gala? She’s the one with her head low in the picture.
*Laugh* *Giggle* *Smirk*
Creating this has been more than fun. It’s an amazing world of new ideas and fascinating people!
Thank you for visiting,
My ideas usually come not at my desk writing but in the midst of living.— Anais Nin
- To write, edit and publish your book, click here.
- To buy a copy of Poems That Dance, click here.
- To look at the marketplace on Fastpencil, click here.
- Hello world! (prefacme.com)
- Stealing Hope (poemsthatdance.com)
- The Dance That Walked Away (poemsthatdance.com)
- Poem by a Non-Poet! Reply ‘Poested’ (prefacme.com)
- A Preface On Languages (prefacme.com)
- Hi There With News! (poemsthatdance.com)
- A Tiny ‘Crush’ Inside (musicdforcommunication.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration Unlimited & A Song For A New Day (prefacme.com)
- Poems That Dance (prefacme.com)
- Travel Memories (traveliterature.wordpress.com)
- Malèna is a 2000 Italian romantic drama film starring Monica Bellucci and Giuseppe Sulfaro. It was directed and written by Giuseppe Tornatore from a story by Luciano Vincenzoni. (tabacamacher.wordpress.com)
- Dad, My Favorite March (prefacme.com)
- Girl With Big Appetite (likeadance.wordpress.com)
- Sofia Me Ta Kitrina (likeadance.wordpress.com)
- The Upside Down Glassware (likeadance.wordpress.com)