Have you ever wondered …
What is reality? And how is it defined? & Why?
Watch the awesome video of tribal fusion dance as you listen to the words of the poem. After one or two sentences, play the next audio, then after one or two sentences play the next audio and so on. Experiment with the effect it gives. Or just simply listen to the poem.
Enjoy and impressions are welcome.
© Maria Grujicic (Malena) and poemsthadance.com, from February 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Maria Grujicic and poemsthadance.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- A Beautiful Performance, A Beautiful Story (poemsthatdance.com)
- A Free Audio Of Poems That Dance Inspired By Life, Love & Travel! (poemsthatdance.com)
- Hunting For Stuff (musicdforcommunication.wordpress.com)
- Free Uploads Of Poems Astrella! By Bike To Australia & Back (musicdforcommunication.wordpress.com)
- A Petaled Poet (poemsthatdance.com)
- Colorful Stars And A Colorful Journey (musicdforcommunication.wordpress.com)
- A Tentative Dream And A Dance (poemsthatdance.com)
- Bluddy Rubbish! (musicdforcommunication.wordpress.com)
- Coincidence In Disguise (poemsthatdance.com)
- A Heart Felt Dedication (poemsthatdance.com)
- Three Sisters Live In The Shadows (poemsthatdance.com)
- “Malena-A Fairy” [Hay(na)ku Style] (prefacme.com)
- Nominated For The Versatile Blogger Award…What to do next? (poemsthatdance.com)
- Blinded By The I (poemsthatdance.com)
- Nature Art Sculpture Part Five (onelittlecaterpillar.wordpress.com)
- The Magic Of Making Friends (prefacme.com)
- Prefacme Nominated For Versatile Blogger AWARD! (prefacme.com)